HOW TO LIVE POSITIVELY
A. It seems that almost everywhere we look there are problems, and these problems
can produce negative thinking.
1. With such conditions, how can we condition ourselves to think positively?
2. Not by concentrating on the “things” of the world.
B. Positive living comes from biblical thinking.
C. Three principles to consider.
I. Positive living comes from understanding positive principles.
A. The divine law of sowing and reaping. Galatians 6:7-8 (862)
1. The mind is the “soil” and the “seed” must be positive.
II. Positive living comes from right thinking.
A. We become what we think. Proverbs 23:7
B. Five areas in which we must have the right thinking:
1. God. Acts 17:29 (818)
2. Self. Genesis 1:26-27 (1_
3. Others. Matthew 7:12 (708)
4. The church. Matthew 16:13-18 (717)
5. Salvation. Mark 16:16; 1 John 5:11-13 (902)
III. Positive living comes from doing right.
A. According to God’s word. Matthew 7:21-29 (708)
Conclusion: We choose what we are to become. We need God’s help. We can live positively.