WILL I GO?
Matthew 28:18-20 (730)
A. The message from Jesus to His apostles was based on His authority. V18; Philippians
B. Make disciples, which involved three steps:
1) Go and teach-the gospel (Mark16:15).
3) Continue to teach.
C. This message applies to us.
I. Objections often made for not following these instructions from Jesus.
1. This isn’t my talent.
2. I don’t have the time.
3. This is what we pay our minister to do.
4. I’m not out-going.
5. I don’t want to impose my belief on others.
II. What our responses should be.
A. Responses with actions
1. Pray for opportunities. Suggestion. Romans 8:26 (835)
2. Look for opportunities.
3. Invite people to church.
4. Be prepared when opportunities are presented. 1 Peter 3:15 (896)
Conclusion: Read Matthew 28:18-20 from the Message translation.