WISDOM FOR OUR BRIEF LIVES
Psalm 90:12 (464)
A. Prayer of Moses
B. Value the time that we have for eternal purposes. Ecclesiastes 12:13 (511)
C. How to have wisdom for our brief lives.
I. It is wise to depend on God and His strength. Jeremiah 10:23 (565)
A. God’s presence. Psalm 90:1; Psalm 139:7-12 (482); John 14:
B. God’s permanence. Psalm 90:2
C. God’s power. Psalm 90:2
II. Remember the weakness of humans.
A. Our years are limited. Psalm 90:10 (464)
B. Our lives are plagued with troubles. V10; Job 14:1-2 (414)
C. We wrestle with sin. Psalm 90:8; 1 John 1:8 (900)
III. Three suggestions for living wisely.
A. Enjoy each day. Psalm 90:12.
1. Start each day with God and live in the presence of God. “A Prayer For Today”
B. Take time to know God. John 17:3 (796)
1. What we know about God is in His word. STUDY!
C Spend our time on what matters.
1. Spiritual things. Colossians 3:1-2 (871); Illustration
2. Important relationships. Short Poem
3. 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 (854)
Conclusion: Two questions: Is there anything I would like to do for someone before I ______?
Is there something I would like to do for God before I ________?